Locations in multiple states: View Our Location Map Here!
Recovery Technician JobEdmonds, WA
Why You'll Love This Job
Job Title: Recovery Technician
Reports To: Lead Recovery Technician
Located in Edmonds, Washington, Northpoint Washington is a 44-bed inpatient residential treatment facility providing specialized treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our core purpose is to save lives and restore relationships.
Come make a difference in the Seattle area and surrounding communities! Our employees enjoy:
- A strong company culture – We hold ourselves to the highest quality patient care standards, focused on optimizing patient outcomes while emphasizing our Core Values: Humble, Inspired, Heart, and Conviction
- An enjoyable work environment – You will experience a family-like atmosphere with strong teamwork and leader accessibility. We offer high staff to patient ratios which allows for individualized care, tailored to the specific needs of each patient. Northpoint promotes an open and engaged environment
- A challenging career path – Our employees are exposed to several different areas of patient care and facility operations. Northpoint values internal advancement in areas of interest to our employees
- Competitive compensation and benefits – Our pay philosophy places us above market pay and compliments our benefits package making Northpoint an attractive opportunity
The primary responsibility of the Recovery Technician position is to provide support to patients and the direct care team, and to supervise the day-to-day patient activities and behaviors in accordance with internal policies, and federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern Northpoint. In tandem with our multidisciplinary team, you are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care will always be provided. Our Recovery Tech staff have a unique opportunity for professional growth and make a significant difference in the lives of many through their work with our diverse patient population.
THE MUST HAVES:
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Current and nationally accredited CPR/First Aid/AED certification
- Knowledge of computer and EMR systems
- Enthusiasm, passion for working with people, and an internal drive to improve the lives of individuals in our care
- One (1) year inpatient/residential experience would really dazzle us!
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as professional reference checks
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, feel, reach, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN positions available
- $20.00 to $24.00 per hour + Shift Differentials
- Professional development, and the opportunity for continuing education credits to maintain licensure is provided at no cost to the employee
Full-Time Benefits Include:
- 85% Employer Paid Medical premium for employee level coverage – spouse and dependent premiums are subsidized at 50%
- 100% Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance equal to 1x annual salary, up to $100,000
- 100% Employer Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Pre-tax Savings Accounts for all IRS-allowable medical and dependent care expenses
- Generous Paid Time Off plan and 10 paid holidays annually
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401K Retirement Plan & Employer Match
- Consumer discounts through LifeMart
- Free parking!
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Edmonds, Washington; reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)